Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Beth or beth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beth may refer to:
Letter and number
- Bet (letter), or beth, the second letter of the Semitic abjads (writing systems)
- Hebrew word for "house", often used in the name of synagogues and schools (e.g. Beth Israel)
- Beth (given name) lists people with the given name Beth
- Beth (singer), Elisabeth Rodergas Cols (born 1981)
- Evert Willem Beth (1908–1964), Dutch philosopher and logician
- "Beth" (song), by the band Kiss
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.